-Music Rocks -Movies Are Awesome -School Sucks -Summer Rules -Sports Can't Be Beat -Rip Stick Is The Best Thing -Invented -Don't Waste Your Life Away Go -Outside -Video Games T-.V. Shows -Who Cares About CD Players Go I-POD'S -Mormon's Are The Best -My Favorite Sports Teams Are The -Best Their Rivals Suck At Everything.
Are you still blogging? I just ran across your site. You sound like a good kid. I am also from Layton and love the Magic Tree House Books. I live in Malaysia now. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You probably are too. Bye
I Am In 9th grade
I Go To Davis Jr. High The Alternative School
I Love Sports
I Play Competition Soccer For La Roca.
I Get Good Grades.
I Have A Family Of Seven
I Love Music,Movies, T.V. Shows.
I Love Candy.
I Love To Eat.
I Like The Patriots,Yankees, Miami Heat, Manchester United, Real Salt Lake, And BYU
Dad- He Works At The Church Office Building In Downtown Utah And Grew Up In California And Idaho.
Mum- Her Favorite Color Is Pink I'm Not Going To Tell You Her Age She Would Kill Me For That. Is From Australia And Has A Lot Of Family. She Is Really Outgoing And Works From The Home For A Company Named GAF/Elk.
James- He Is 17 Years Old. He Is My Big Brother And Drives Me Places Where I Need To Go He Is Really Nice. His Favorite Color Is Red.
Me- Well You Already Know Enough About Me.
Josh- He Is 11 Years Old. He Is Always Happy And When He Is Sad You Don't Feel Good Inside. His Favorite Color Is Green.
Sarah- She Is 9 Years Old. She Is A Smart little Girl She Skipped A Grade And Is In ALPS. It's Like A Really Smart School. And She Is Still The Top Of Her Class. Her Favorite Color Is Purple.
Katy- She Is 5 Years Old But The Size Of A Two Year Old And She Is Still Starting Kindergarten This Coming Year. She Also Has Down Syndrome. Her Favorite Color Is Red.
I Love These Thing's They Are My Favorite Stuff.
I Like: New England Patriots, Miami Heat, Utah Jazz, New York Yankees, Real Salt Lake, Manchester United, And BYU
4 comments:
-Music Rocks
-Movies Are Awesome
-School Sucks
-Summer Rules
-Sports Can't Be Beat
-Rip Stick Is The Best Thing -Invented
-Don't Waste Your Life Away Go -Outside
-Video Games
T-.V. Shows
-Who Cares About CD Players Go I-POD'S
-Mormon's Are The Best
-My Favorite Sports Teams Are The -Best Their Rivals Suck At Everything.
ur blog is awesome!!!!!!!!
Are you still blogging? I just ran across your site. You sound like a good kid. I am also from Layton and love the Magic Tree House Books. I live in Malaysia now. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You probably are too.
Bye
Bren you NEED to blog again. AND MY FAVORITE COLOR IS NOT PURPLE! ITS PINK!
Post a Comment